Digestive Health Multistrain Probiotic
KGK Clinical Trial Center is presently recruiting for a clinical research study focused on investigating a multi-strain probiotic blend in healthy adults.
Our research is studying the effectiveness of an exploratory mixture of probiotic strains on digestive health.
Researching Optimal Digestive Health
Probiotics are micro-organisms, naturally occurring in the body, that in prior studies have demonstrated benefits towards essential functions of the body by promoting a diverse microbiome in the gut.
We Are Seeking Participants Who Are:
- Men & Women, Ages 18 to 64
- * BMI of 18.5 – 29.9 kg/m²
- Interested in Probiotics & Seeking to Advance Digestive Health
- Available for 4 clinic visits over 3 months
- Compensation of $600 upon study completion
* Don't know your BMI? Contact us and we will do the calculation!
If you would like to participate in this study please complete the form below: