Bladder Leakage Study
Adore Your Pelvic Floor
KGK Science is recruiting female participants for a clinical research study Liberate International on behalf of Viveve Inc. designed for improving women’s health and overall qualify of life focused on improving stress urinary incontinence.
Eligible participants will participate in a screening process with a medical doctor and when enrolled participate in a single session of treatment that is:
- Comfortable & Discreet
- Non-surgical, Non-invasive
- Focuses Energy at the Pelvic Floor
We Are Seeking Participants Who Are:
- Women 18 years of age until the onset of Menopause
- BMI of < 35 kg/m2
- Interested in Improving their Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Available for a total of 6 visits over a 6-month period
Qualified participants will receive compensation for their time and travel.
All participants are monitored by a Medical Physician and services are provided at no cost to participants.
Living outside of London? We do have a travel reimbursement program - message us for details.
If you would like to participate in this study please complete the form below: